Ready, Set, Fly: First Flight Tickets at Unbeatable Prices
Get Your Wings with First Flight Ticket Booking
How do you get it?
To avail of discounts, directly go to our website to book flight tickets for your preferred destination, Apply coupon code: MYFIRSTFLY
- This offer is valid for a limited period only
- The offer is valid on First Flights bookings
- The offer is valid for bookings made on Spectrum Travel's website.
- Get a Discount up to Rs.1000 on the flight.
- Convenience fee will be charged as per the applicability
- The offer can't be clubbed with any other promotional offers/offers running on Spectrum travel
- Bookings with valid promo codes will be only eligible for this offer
- Only new customers can avail of this offer by making their first bookings on the platform. In case, if users have previously made any bookings from the website, then that user will not be eligible to avail of this offer.
- In case of partial/full cancellation, the offer stands void and the discount will be rolled back before processing the refunds.
- Child/infant discount, date or flight change, refund charges, weekend surcharge, black out period, travel restrictions, and/or flight restriction will be also applicable as per the fare rule
- Changes in flights and dates are allowed with change fees and fare difference
- Changes in names are not allowed
Terms & Conditions
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer, Spectrum Travel reserves the right to deny the offer to the customers.
- Spectrum Travel is the sole authority for the interpretation of these terms.
- In the event of any dispute, the Courts of New Delhi will have jurisdiction.
- Spectrum Travel reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Spectrum Travel shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure.